TUTORIAL | ADD SECTIONS
For more information, contact: email@example.com
-WRITE AN ARTICLE
-CUSTOMIZE YOUR APP NEWS
-COLORS AND FONTS OF YOUR APP NEWS
-FILTER APPS BY CATEGORIES
-CUSTOMIZE APP PREVIEW NEWS
Through the button Add Section, available in the creation of the article, it is possible to insert sections that will compose the article that you want to achieve. These sections are editable according to your needs.
From the panel that opens you can choose the next section that will compose our article:
- Title: this is a textual section, which has the characteristic of having a text in bold with a size of 32px. These characteristics can be modified by the white box, as if it were a normal text of Flazio.
- Text: this is a textual section simple. No effect to the text and has a size of 12px. Also here you can change it from the white box.
- Image + Text or Text + Image: is a section combo that features the simple text accompanied by an image, placed to the left or to the right. The image can be loaded from the pc or choose from those already loaded. The system will automatically center the image if the text is longer or center the text if the image is larger.
- Cover image: it is an image that takes the whole section of the article to which it is possible to associate a text overlay.
- Image: a simple image to insert in the body of the article.
- Photo gallery: a photo gallery that allows you to upload different photos or images. The height of the images you can adjust the settings by side, but this setting is applied to all images, so we recommend that you use images or photos that have the same size.
- Spacer / Divider: both serve to divide the sections. The spacer leaves a blank space, while the divider inserts a line break. The magnitude of both can be changed from the Settings to the left of the section.
- Button: allows to insert a button to which it is possible to associate a link.
- Video / Video + Text / Text + Video: the video can be downloaded via links from Youtube or Vimeo.
- Post Instagram / Twitter / Facebook: through this section it is possible to insert a post from the various Social.
- Embed HTML: allows you to apply codes and external scripts.